Pinda Thailam is a potent ayurvedic oil that helps in combating diseases arising from the derangement of vata manifesting in the blood. Pinda tailam is a deeply cooling external application that pacifies the dry heat and burning sensation brought about by vata-pitta derangement in the body.
Beeswax,Rubia cordifolia,Shorea robusta,Hemidesmus indicus,Sesame oil
- This formula lubricates and revives degenerative joints: Luxurious base of sesame oil and madhuchishta (bees wax) infused with the therapeutic properties of manjishta (rubia cordifolia), sarjarasa (shorea robusta) and sariba (hemidesmus indicus)
- Relieves inflammatory pain: It is used in the management of fasciitis pain and burning sensation in the soles of the feet. It is an ideal formula for the pain, swelling and burning sensation associated with inflammatory joints
- Tames erratic vata: Draws out deep tissue inflammation and supports the improvement of degenerative joints. Deeply unctuous product that easily overcomes the dryness and brittleness brought about by vata
- Improves nerve function: Strengthens nerve function and restores mobility
Directions for Use:
Take sufficient quantity based on the area affected, and put the oil in a pre-heated bowl before use.
- Read the label carefully
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight